Meet the buyer
Meet the Buyer at Space-Comm Expo is where space does business
The Meet the Buyer programme will bring together decision-makers from across the supply chain to further the commercial space sector with future-altering partnerships and lucrative deals. The programme will position buyers and suppliers face-to-face with targeted and pre-approved meetings during the two-day show.
In research conducted and shared by Space-Comm Expo this year, more than 60% of those surveyed predicted a business growth rate of up to 20% in the next 12 months, with a similar percentage increasing their investments by the same margin.
The 2024 edition of the Meet the Buyer programme will have investors in attendance in a Buyer capacity, providing SMEs an unrivalled opportunity in the space sector seeking financial investment for their products, services and technology.
Meet the Buyer will be part of Space-Comm Expo on the 6th & 7th of March and for a fee of £250, exhibitors can take these easy steps to networking success during the event:
- 15-minute meetings for suppliers to make the essential connection with buyers who have specific procurement requirements
- Simply click here to direct you to the Vi-Meet platform, where suppliers will be invited to pay the fee and then complete their business profiles.
- All participants are encouraged to complete their business profiles with as much detail as possible. Remember to also include any company videos, awards, and accreditations. If you are seeking investment, please provide details for our investors as well.
- Once a profile has been created, all buyers and suppliers will be entered into the catalogue which will open on 1st February. From this day forward buyers and suppliers can start to request meetings. Top tip: block out your availability/unavailability in your schedule.
- A few days before the event the first agendas are sent to buyers and suppliers. It is the buyer’s prerogative to accept or decline a meeting request.
- ADS members receive a 10% discount.