Meet the buyer
Meet the Buyer at Space-Comm Expo is where space does business, bringing together decision-makers across the supply chain to further the commercial space sector with future-altering partnerships and lucrative deals.
At this edition of the Meet the Buyer programme at Space-Comm Expo “Investors” will also be in attendance in a Buyer capacity. This is a fantastic opportunity for SMEs in the space sector seeking financial investment for their products/services.
For a fee of £250, take these easy steps to networking success:
- Meet the Buyer will be part of Space-Comm Expo at 09:30-13:00 on the 6th and 7th of March.
- An opportunity for buyers and suppliers to meet face-to-face with targeted and pre-approved meetings.
- 15-minute meetings for suppliers to make the essential connection with buyers who have specific procurement requirements
- Simply follow the call-to-action button below directing you to the Vi-Meet platform, where suppliers will be invited to pay the fee and then complete their business profiles.
- All participants are encouraged to complete their business profiles with as much detail as possible. Remember to also include any company videos, awards, and accreditations. If you are seeking investment, please provide details for our “Investors” as well.
- Once a profile has been created, all buyers and suppliers will be entered into the catalogue which will open on 12th May. From this day forward buyers and suppliers can start to request meetings. Top tip: block out your availability/unavailability in your schedule.
- A few days before the event the first agendas are sent to buyers and suppliers. It is the buyer’s prerogative to accept or decline a meeting request.
- ADS members receive a 10% discount.